Search Issue Tracker
Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In Hierarchy window, create 3D Object -> Terrain
3. Open Edit -> Shortcuts... -> Terrain, compare "Tree Brush" with the step 2 terrains "Paint Trees"
Expected result: both tooltip and shortcut names are the same and documentation is correct
Actual result: shortcuts are using names of an old terrain system
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position