Search Issue Tracker
Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In Hierarchy window, create 3D Object -> Terrain
3. Open Edit -> Shortcuts... -> Terrain, compare "Tree Brush" with the step 2 terrains "Paint Trees"
Expected result: both tooltip and shortcut names are the same and documentation is correct
Actual result: shortcuts are using names of an old terrain system
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window