Search Issue Tracker
Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. In Hierarchy window, create 3D Object -> Terrain
3. Open Edit -> Shortcuts... -> Terrain, compare "Tree Brush" with the step 2 terrains "Paint Trees"
Expected result: both tooltip and shortcut names are the same and documentation is correct
Actual result: shortcuts are using names of an old terrain system
Reproducible with: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a3
1 - The shortcut names not exactly matching the tool names -- easy to change, but it will break anyone's bound hotkeys preferences if we do so. Probably not worth changing, given they aren't dramatically different. 2 - Incorrect documentation -- there is already changes in the pipeline to fix the 2019.1 manual documentation (including this page). It should be published soon.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position