Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Terrain] "Remove Light Probe Ringing" not serialized & tracked by Undo in Terrain Settings
"Remove Light Probe Ringing" not serialized & tracked by Undo in Terrain Settings
Sep 03, 2020 00:42
I'm also having the same issue of light probe ringing, and I tried to resolve it myself but couldn't be successful. I need to learn more about light in unity. Can anyone help me with this? I want to focus the light at the angle like my table lamp light that I purchased from couponladydeals.com in a discount deal. They are also offering promo codes for several goods. Please let me know if you people could help me.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.1):
Verified in Unity 2019.1.0a10 (100db1f09794)