Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors
I've only been able to repro this in 2019.2 (not .1 or .3)
Create a terrain
Add two layers to the terrain
Create a neighboring terrain
Paint on the newly created terrain using any layer painting brush
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"