Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.1f1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
Terrain paint functionality is disabled in second Inspector when you close initial Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a Terrain (right-click in the Hierarchy tab -> 3D object -> Terrain)
3. Add one more Inspector tab (right-click on any tab -> Add Tab -> Inspector)
4. Notice that one inspector window has the Terrain Inspector disabled under the message "Inspector tab is a duplicate. Paint functionality disabled"
5. Close the functional inspector
Expected result: Terrain paint functionality is working
Actual result: Terrain paint functionality is disabled
Reproducible: 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a7 (terrain is editable with both inspectors)
- Terrain paint functionality is disabled, even when deleting or creating a new terrain
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`