Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Terrain not visible when loaded from Asset Bundle and has Draw Instanced enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open a project from OC ("AssetBundleTerrain.zip")
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press Play
Notice it does load a scene with a terrain.
4. Assets > Build AssetBundles
5. Build the standalone application in "bin" folder
6. Run it
Notice, it does not load a terrain anymore, even though it's in the Asset Bundle and in the Scene.
Expected result: Terrain is visible
Actual result: Terrain is not visible
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a3 (No Draw Instanced tickbox)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved