Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Terrain not visible when loaded from Asset Bundle and has Draw Instanced enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open a project from OC ("AssetBundleTerrain.zip")
2. Open SampleScene
3. Press Play
Notice it does load a scene with a terrain.
4. Assets > Build AssetBundles
5. Build the standalone application in "bin" folder
6. Run it
Notice, it does not load a terrain anymore, even though it's in the Asset Bundle and in the Scene.
Expected result: Terrain is visible
Actual result: Terrain is not visible
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a3 (No Draw Instanced tickbox)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right