Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Terrain] Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached.
2. Tree game object > Select the branch node.
3. Assign BranchMat material > Apply.
4. Assign BranchMat to none.
5. Repeat step 3 and step 4.
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material.
No crash occurs on applying/removing branch material.
Working fine with:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version