Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Terrain] Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached.
2. Tree game object > Select the branch node.
3. Assign BranchMat material > Apply.
4. Assign BranchMat to none.
5. Repeat step 3 and step 4.
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material.
No crash occurs on applying/removing branch material.
Working fine with:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%