Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Terrain] Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached.
2. Tree game object > Select the branch node.
3. Assign BranchMat material > Apply.
4. Assign BranchMat to none.
5. Repeat step 3 and step 4.
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material.
No crash occurs on applying/removing branch material.
Working fine with:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy