Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Terrain] Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached.
2. Tree game object > Select the branch node.
3. Assign BranchMat material > Apply.
4. Assign BranchMat to none.
5. Repeat step 3 and step 4.
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material.
No crash occurs on applying/removing branch material.
Working fine with:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode