Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Terrain] Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material of the static Tree.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached.
2. Tree game object > Select the branch node.
3. Assign BranchMat material > Apply.
4. Assign BranchMat to none.
5. Repeat step 3 and step 4.
Editor crashes on applying/removing branch material.
No crash occurs on applying/removing branch material.
Working fine with:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`