Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Terrain Details become very dark when Light Layers are enabled in HDRP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "HDRPproblem.zip"
2. Open Scenes/New Scene in the Project window
3. Set Edit>Project Settings>Graphics>HDRP Global Settings>Frame Settings>Camera>Lighting>Light Layers to true
4. Select Directional Light in the Hierarchy window
5. Observe the color of the Details on the Terrain
Expected result: Details on the Terrain are light green as specified in their Material
Actual result: Details on the Terrain are very dark
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a1)
Not reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a3)
Could not test: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.16f1 (The current render pipeline does not support Detail shaders)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform