Search Issue Tracker
Terrain - changing brush stroke parameters is not undoable via Edit > Undo
Using built in Terrain (not terrain tools package) changing the paint brush size or opacity in the inspector are not undoable actions. Other in the inspector like changing the transform values are undoable via Edit > Undo menu.
1. open a new scene
2. add a terrain object to the hierarchy and select it
3. from the inspector, select paint terrain tab
4. select raise or lower terrain
5. change the value brush size or opacity
6. try and undo the brush size or opacity changes
you can't, the changes are not registered on the undo stack
you are able to restore previous brush size and opacity via Edit > Undo, as you can when you change the transform parameters for the terrain object
Revision: 2021.2/staging f7def5121c60
Built: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 09:47:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Marking "By Design" as not adding parameter changes to the undo stack follows the Photoshop principle where brush parameter changes aren't undoable. Having the parameters added to the undo stack could make undoing between paint operations bothersome.