Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
[Terrain] Can't paint Details in HDRP. Might need appropriate shaders to be included in package
IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE!!!!!
Details dont show up in HDRP. Either they aren't created or are not rendered
1. Open Unity 2018.3
2. Download HDRP package from Package Manager
3. Create a new HDRP Pipeline Asset via Project Window context menu. Right-click -> Create->Rendering->HDRP Pipeline Asset
3. In Project Settings -> Graphics, set the render pipeline asset to the HDRP Asset you just created
4. Create a Terrain
5. Select the Terrain and go to Details tab
6. Add a new Detail Grass texture
7. Paint the Grass texture on the Terrain
Result: Grass isn't rendered
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)