Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
[Terrain] Can't paint Details in HDRP. Might need appropriate shaders to be included in package
IT JUST CAN'T BE DONE!!!!!
Details dont show up in HDRP. Either they aren't created or are not rendered
1. Open Unity 2018.3
2. Download HDRP package from Package Manager
3. Create a new HDRP Pipeline Asset via Project Window context menu. Right-click -> Create->Rendering->HDRP Pipeline Asset
3. In Project Settings -> Graphics, set the render pipeline asset to the HDRP Asset you just created
4. Create a Terrain
5. Select the Terrain and go to Details tab
6. Add a new Detail Grass texture
7. Paint the Grass texture on the Terrain
Result: Grass isn't rendered
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments