Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[compute] HLSLcc times out compiling complex shaders (bad perf on complex shaders)
Since Unity 5.1 many complex compute shaders fail importing due to timeout. Looks like HLSLcc cross compiler (for OpenGL 4.3 / OpenGL ES 3.1) has bad performance for shaders with many branch instructions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website