Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] HLSLcc times out compiling complex shaders (bad perf on complex shaders)
Since Unity 5.1 many complex compute shaders fail importing due to timeout. Looks like HLSLcc cross compiler (for OpenGL 4.3 / OpenGL ES 3.1) has bad performance for shaders with many branch instructions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Device screen in the Simulator is scaled incorrectly and duplicates multiple times when minimizing or maximising the Simulator Window
- Error in the Console when classes are moved to another assembly
- ScrollView doesn't expand when elements are added in Play Mode
- Error in the Console when generating a PropertyBag for a Type that derives from a partial type with a private member
- Overdraw Mode falsely shows high overdraw areas when there are TMP Text and some sprites in the Scene