Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] HLSLcc times out compiling complex shaders (bad perf on complex shaders)
Since Unity 5.1 many complex compute shaders fail importing due to timeout. Looks like HLSLcc cross compiler (for OpenGL 4.3 / OpenGL ES 3.1) has bad performance for shaders with many branch instructions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed