Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[compute] HLSLcc times out compiling complex shaders (bad perf on complex shaders)
Since Unity 5.1 many complex compute shaders fail importing due to timeout. Looks like HLSLcc cross compiler (for OpenGL 4.3 / OpenGL ES 3.1) has bad performance for shaders with many branch instructions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP