Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Targets are null in custom editors during OnDisable when deleting an asset in adb2
How to reproduce:
- Select or create a new Asset of type NewScriptableObject in the project.
- Delete the asset from the project browser view.
Expected result: the asset is destroyed and not error shows up in the console.
Actual Result: Null Reference Exception is thrown by the custom editor.
This is only a bug reproducible with adb2, everything is working fine in v1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while
- Canvas elements are rendered in the Prefab preview window when Prefab is selected
- [macOS][ShaderGraph] Nodes are partially obscured and created in the Top Left screen corner when using Create Node Shortcut