Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Targets are null in custom editors during OnDisable when deleting an asset in adb2
How to reproduce:
- Select or create a new Asset of type NewScriptableObject in the project.
- Delete the asset from the project browser view.
Expected result: the asset is destroyed and not error shows up in the console.
Actual Result: Null Reference Exception is thrown by the custom editor.
This is only a bug reproducible with adb2, everything is working fine in v1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)