Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Targets are null in custom editors during OnDisable when deleting an asset in adb2
How to reproduce:
- Select or create a new Asset of type NewScriptableObject in the project.
- Delete the asset from the project browser view.
Expected result: the asset is destroyed and not error shows up in the console.
Actual Result: Null Reference Exception is thrown by the custom editor.
This is only a bug reproducible with adb2, everything is working fine in v1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build