Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Targets are null in custom editors during OnDisable when deleting an asset in adb2
How to reproduce:
- Select or create a new Asset of type NewScriptableObject in the project.
- Delete the asset from the project browser view.
Expected result: the asset is destroyed and not error shows up in the console.
Actual Result: Null Reference Exception is thrown by the custom editor.
This is only a bug reproducible with adb2, everything is working fine in v1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration