Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Targets are null in custom editors during OnDisable when deleting an asset in adb2
How to reproduce:
- Select or create a new Asset of type NewScriptableObject in the project.
- Delete the asset from the project browser view.
Expected result: the asset is destroyed and not error shows up in the console.
Actual Result: Null Reference Exception is thrown by the custom editor.
This is only a bug reproducible with adb2, everything is working fine in v1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed from 2021.1.0a1.495 and latest
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed in 2020.2.0b10