Search Issue Tracker
[Tango] The project with imported Tango SDK crashes both on non-tango and tango devices
1. Create a new project;
2. Import Tango SDK;
3. Build an empty scene;
Actual result: an app immediately crashes.
Expected result: an app should not crash.
Note: an app crashes both on non-tango and tango devices.
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.3f1
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0p2, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Regression introduce in 2017.1
Devices under test:
Lenovo Lenovo PB2 690M*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 510, Build:Lenovo/phinny_row/PB2PRO:6.0.1/MMB29M/PB2-690M_S100081_161103:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G903F*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Mali-T720, Build:samsung/s5neoltexx/s5neolte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G903FXXU1BQC1:user/release-keys
Motorola Moto G (4)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 405, Build:motorola/athene/athene:6.0.1/MPJ24.139-63/64:user/release-keys
Samsung SM G925F (Galaxy S6 Edge)*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Mali-T760, Build:samsung/zeroltexx/zerolte:6.0.1/MMB29K/G925FXXS4DPJ2:user/release-keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released