Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Taking a webm or m4v video file out of StreamingAssets folder does not restore it to a videoClip
Steps to reproduce:
1. Take an m4v or webm video file and put it into StreamingAssets folder
2. Take it out to any other folder
3. It remains as an unspecified video file
4. If you add the same file straight to assets and anywhere but StreamingAssets folder it works fine and is interpreted correctly
Expected: Once you take out these video files out, you should have a choice as with other video formats to have it as "Movie Texture" or "Video Clip"
Actual: After you take it out you get an error
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2..0p4, 2017.1.2p3
Assertion failed: GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation: name 'pandemic-tlr1_i320' path 'Assets/pandemic-tlr1_i320.m4v' guid 473b97371b9885449af143332991d9a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces