Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Taking a webm or m4v video file out of StreamingAssets folder does not restore it to a videoClip
Steps to reproduce:
1. Take an m4v or webm video file and put it into StreamingAssets folder
2. Take it out to any other folder
3. It remains as an unspecified video file
4. If you add the same file straight to assets and anywhere but StreamingAssets folder it works fine and is interpreted correctly
Expected: Once you take out these video files out, you should have a choice as with other video formats to have it as "Movie Texture" or "Video Clip"
Actual: After you take it out you get an error
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a6, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2..0p4, 2017.1.2p3
Assertion failed: GetObject failed to find Object for Library Representation: name 'pandemic-tlr1_i320' path 'Assets/pandemic-tlr1_i320.m4v' guid 473b97371b9885449af143332991d9a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets