Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.12f1, 2022.2.0b7, 2023.1.0a4
Unknown (hidden) 2021.1.X
TAA quad-like artifacts around moving silhouettes
When TAA is on and object moves, some weird quad-shaped artifacts can show up around silhouettes of moving objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer