Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier for WebGL returns n/a
-e: see title
--build and run a project that calls SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier
--NOTICE it returns "n/a"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute