Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
SyncVar hook isn't called most of the time if SyncVar value is changed during scene change
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project as host
3. In editor, open scene "SceneStart" and run it
4. Connect to chost
5. Return to build and start spamming "Enter scene 1"
6. In client (editor) notice that not all SyncVar changes are called
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute