Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
SyncVar hook isn't called most of the time if SyncVar value is changed during scene change
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run project as host
3. In editor, open scene "SceneStart" and run it
4. Connect to chost
5. Return to build and start spamming "Enter scene 1"
6. In client (editor) notice that not all SyncVar changes are called
Reproduced with: 5.3.6p2, 5.4.0p1, 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position