Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Synchronization Context "send function" should post and wait
// does NOT work:
var sphere2 = GameObject.CreatePrimitive(PrimitiveType.Sphere);
A user is issuing Send from a background thread, so he receives an error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting