Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Synchronization Context "send function" should post and wait
// does NOT work:
var sphere2 = GameObject.CreatePrimitive(PrimitiveType.Sphere);
A user is issuing Send from a background thread, so he receives an error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message