Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Synchronization Context "send function" should post and wait
// does NOT work:
var sphere2 = GameObject.CreatePrimitive(PrimitiveType.Sphere);
A user is issuing Send from a background thread, so he receives an error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set