Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Synchronization Context "send function" should post and wait
// does NOT work:
var sphere2 = GameObject.CreatePrimitive(PrimitiveType.Sphere);
A user is issuing Send from a background thread, so he receives an error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build