Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Symbols are not uploaded to Performance Reporting service for Windows IL2CPP builds
When building a project for Windows with the IL2CPP backend, symbols for GameAssembly.dll are not uploaded to the Performance Reporting service. This means that the service cannot fully symbolicate crash reports from these builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object