Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Symbols are not uploaded to Performance Reporting service for Windows IL2CPP builds
When building a project for Windows with the IL2CPP backend, symbols for GameAssembly.dll are not uploaded to the Performance Reporting service. This means that the service cannot fully symbolicate crash reports from these builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs