Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Symbols are not uploaded to Performance Reporting service for Windows IL2CPP builds
When building a project for Windows with the IL2CPP backend, symbols for GameAssembly.dll are not uploaded to the Performance Reporting service. This means that the service cannot fully symbolicate crash reports from these builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device