Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Symbols are not uploaded to Performance Reporting service for Windows IL2CPP builds
When building a project for Windows with the IL2CPP backend, symbols for GameAssembly.dll are not uploaded to the Performance Reporting service. This means that the service cannot fully symbolicate crash reports from these builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder
- [Editor][UI] Dpad is not listed in the Binding Path when Action type is Vector2