Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
Symbols are not uploaded to Performance Reporting service for Windows IL2CPP builds
When building a project for Windows with the IL2CPP backend, symbols for GameAssembly.dll are not uploaded to the Performance Reporting service. This means that the service cannot fully symbolicate crash reports from these builds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator