Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Switching Build Targets while having IAP in the project, doesn't re-import/compress all needed assets
1. Open "SwitchPlatformFail" project
2. "Build Settings"
3. "Android" -> "Switch Platform"
Expected Result: Platforms switch and all needed asset re-import and configure for the appropriate platform
Actual Result: Switching Build Targets while having IAP in the project, doesn't re-import and configure all the appropriate assets
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a6, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0b11
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a4, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model