Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Substances renaming generates errors and bad behaviour
After renaming a substance material, several errors appear in the Editor console.
1. Open the attached project and select the Limestone_Blocks asset
2. Rename the material within the substance asset
3. Observe that the material is not re-selected after being renamed (issue 1)
4. Click in the scene view, observe the following error (issue 2):
"KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary."
5. Use the editor for a little while, select and de-select the substance, adjust the substance values. Eventually these two errors will appear (issue 3):
"Failed to dispose EditorWrapper."
"Failed to dispose EditorCache."
Simply renaming substances shouldn't result in errors being generated.
Issues 1, 2 and 3 are reproducible in version 5.5.0b7 (bd91e53964bc).
Issues 2 and 3 are NOT reproducible in version 5.4.1p4 (139dac7766f0).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac