Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Substances] Dragging a variable slider too fast causes it to lose functionality
I've noticed that sliders act slightly differently recently, when dragged too fast they lag.
When dragging a substance slider it causes a loss of all functionality.
1. Open attached project and load scene "Test"
2. select the sphere object and expand the mateiral window in the inspector.
3. Navigate down to a slider like Age, then drag and slide it really fast.
4. Notice loss of functionality. Next click or slowly slide the slider and notice functionality as exepcted.
Regression from: Version 5.4.0b1 (a238dedde458)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up