Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Substances] Dragging a variable slider too fast causes it to lose functionality
I've noticed that sliders act slightly differently recently, when dragged too fast they lag.
When dragging a substance slider it causes a loss of all functionality.
1. Open attached project and load scene "Test"
2. select the sphere object and expand the mateiral window in the inspector.
3. Navigate down to a slider like Age, then drag and slide it really fast.
4. Notice loss of functionality. Next click or slowly slide the slider and notice functionality as exepcted.
Regression from: Version 5.4.0b1 (a238dedde458)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account