Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Substances] Dragging a variable slider too fast causes it to lose functionality
I've noticed that sliders act slightly differently recently, when dragged too fast they lag.
When dragging a substance slider it causes a loss of all functionality.
1. Open attached project and load scene "Test"
2. select the sphere object and expand the mateiral window in the inspector.
3. Navigate down to a slider like Age, then drag and slide it really fast.
4. Notice loss of functionality. Next click or slowly slide the slider and notice functionality as exepcted.
Regression from: Version 5.4.0b1 (a238dedde458)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete