Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Substances] Dragging a variable slider too fast causes it to lose functionality
I've noticed that sliders act slightly differently recently, when dragged too fast they lag.
When dragging a substance slider it causes a loss of all functionality.
1. Open attached project and load scene "Test"
2. select the sphere object and expand the mateiral window in the inspector.
3. Navigate down to a slider like Age, then drag and slide it really fast.
4. Notice loss of functionality. Next click or slowly slide the slider and notice functionality as exepcted.
Regression from: Version 5.4.0b1 (a238dedde458)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3