Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Substances][Bake&Discard] Material is rendered completely black if we choose Bake and Discard from the inspector
- Launch Unity and load the attached project
- Select the substance asset and in the inspector choose Bake and discard substance and click apply
- Now make a build and notice that the material is rendered completely black
This does not happen all the time, it seems to be related to the caching because once it gets rendered then it would always gets rendered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project