Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Substances][Bake&Discard] Material is rendered completely black if we choose Bake and Discard from the inspector
- Launch Unity and load the attached project
- Select the substance asset and in the inspector choose Bake and discard substance and click apply
- Now make a build and notice that the material is rendered completely black
This does not happen all the time, it seems to be related to the caching because once it gets rendered then it would always gets rendered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project