Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Substances][Bake&Discard] Material is rendered completely black if we choose Bake and Discard from the inspector
- Launch Unity and load the attached project
- Select the substance asset and in the inspector choose Bake and discard substance and click apply
- Now make a build and notice that the material is rendered completely black
This does not happen all the time, it seems to be related to the caching because once it gets rendered then it would always gets rendered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly