Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Substances][Bake&Discard] Material is rendered completely black if we choose Bake and Discard from the inspector
- Launch Unity and load the attached project
- Select the substance asset and in the inspector choose Bake and discard substance and click apply
- Now make a build and notice that the material is rendered completely black
This does not happen all the time, it seems to be related to the caching because once it gets rendered then it would always gets rendered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping