Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.2.X
Found in [Package]
[Subgraph] Exposed Int with range slider throw Invalid CastFloat error when attempting to draw the subgraph
[Issue raised on the forums: https://forum.unity.com/threads/cant-open-graph-due-to-compile-error.823749/#post-5590510]
1. Import the attached package.
2. Open New VFX
3. Drag the BrokenExample_SubgraphOperator in the New VFX
4. Observe the console errors
- Looks like the exposed Int is the culprit; the range slider is possibly attempting a float cast on the int
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first