Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Style sheet not found error is logged in Player.Log when Stylesheet is used in UXML Template
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1299464_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Open the Build Settings (File->Build Settings...)
4. Press "Add Open Scenes" button to add the opened Scene to the Scenes in Build list
5. Build And Run
6. Open the Player.Log (C:\User\[User name]\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\1299464)
Expected results: No errors are in the log file
Actual results: The "Style sheet not found for path "Assets/NewUSSFile.uss" error is in the log file
Reproducible with: 0.9.0-preview, 1.0.0-preview.12 (2020.1.17f1)
Could test with: 0.8.3-preview and below because of the CS1061, CS0426 errors, 0.8.4-preview because I was not able to add a stylesheet to the UXML, 2018.4.31f1 because the UI Builder package was not yet introduced, 2019.4.19f1 because there's no runtime support for UXML Templates, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3 because of the CS0122 and CS0103 errors when UI Toolkit is installed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator