Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
String doesn't change when its value is modified in the YAML scene and FormerlySerializardAsAttribute is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the play mode
Expected result: "This is the MODIFIED value" is printed in the console.
Actual result: "This is the PREFAB value" is printed in the console.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.21f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property