Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
String doesn't change when its value is modified in the YAML scene and FormerlySerializardAsAttribute is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the play mode
Expected result: "This is the MODIFIED value" is printed in the console.
Actual result: "This is the PREFAB value" is printed in the console.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.21f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants