Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
String doesn't change when its value is modified in the YAML scene and FormerlySerializardAsAttribute is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the play mode
Expected result: "This is the MODIFIED value" is printed in the console.
Actual result: "This is the PREFAB value" is printed in the console.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.21f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build