Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
String doesn't change when its value is modified in the YAML scene and FormerlySerializardAsAttribute is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the play mode
Expected result: "This is the MODIFIED value" is printed in the console.
Actual result: "This is the PREFAB value" is printed in the console.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.21f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true