Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
String doesn't change when its value is modified in the YAML scene and FormerlySerializardAsAttribute is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the play mode
Expected result: "This is the MODIFIED value" is printed in the console.
Actual result: "This is the PREFAB value" is printed in the console.
Regression introduced in: 2018.3.0b7
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1
Not reproduced with: 2018.2.21f
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object