Search Issue Tracker
Stretching window is not restricted past EditorWindow.maxSize
Reproduction steps:(Gif attached)
1) Open users attached project.
2) In the toolbar click Test Bug > Open Window with Bug.
3) Stretch window inwards - Notice you can't make it smaller past EditorWindow.minSize;
4) Stretch window outwards.
Expected result: Window does not stretch past EditorWindow.maxSize.
Actual result: You can stretch window outwards as much as you want.
Note 1: This works fine on Mac.
Note 2: Clicking and dragging window that is stretched past EditorWindow.maxSize clamps its size back to EditorWindow.maxSize.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1 5.4.0b3 5.2.4f1 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
This is a duplicate of issue #769805