Search Issue Tracker
Stretching window is not restricted past EditorWindow.maxSize
Reproduction steps:(Gif attached)
1) Open users attached project.
2) In the toolbar click Test Bug > Open Window with Bug.
3) Stretch window inwards - Notice you can't make it smaller past EditorWindow.minSize;
4) Stretch window outwards.
Expected result: Window does not stretch past EditorWindow.maxSize.
Actual result: You can stretch window outwards as much as you want.
Note 1: This works fine on Mac.
Note 2: Clicking and dragging window that is stretched past EditorWindow.maxSize clamps its size back to EditorWindow.maxSize.
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p1 5.4.0b3 5.2.4f1 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset