Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" if filename does not have extension
If filename in url passed to GetAudioClip does not have and extension or url leads to folder "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" appears.
1. Run server.js in TestServer folder.
2. Run Project attached.
3. Press GetAudioClip (here request with url "http://127.0.0.1/audio" is created and sent).
Actual result: "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" error.
Expected result: Error should contain extension, like "Streaming of 'mp3' on this platform is not supported".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- [PLM] OpenRL 501 error is thrown/editor crashes when baking 4K lightmaps with 16 lightmap AA samples
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface