Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" if filename does not have extension
If filename in url passed to GetAudioClip does not have and extension or url leads to folder "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" appears.
1. Run server.js in TestServer folder.
2. Run Project attached.
3. Press GetAudioClip (here request with url "http://127.0.0.1/audio" is created and sent).
Actual result: "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" error.
Expected result: Error should contain extension, like "Streaming of 'mp3' on this platform is not supported".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3