Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" if filename does not have extension
If filename in url passed to GetAudioClip does not have and extension or url leads to folder "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" appears.
1. Run server.js in TestServer folder.
2. Run Project attached.
3. Press GetAudioClip (here request with url "http://127.0.0.1/audio" is created and sent).
Actual result: "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" error.
Expected result: Error should contain extension, like "Streaming of 'mp3' on this platform is not supported".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window