Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" if filename does not have extension
If filename in url passed to GetAudioClip does not have and extension or url leads to folder "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" appears.
1. Run server.js in TestServer folder.
2. Run Project attached.
3. Press GetAudioClip (here request with url "http://127.0.0.1/audio" is created and sent).
Actual result: "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" error.
Expected result: Error should contain extension, like "Streaming of 'mp3' on this platform is not supported".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property