Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" if filename does not have extension
If filename in url passed to GetAudioClip does not have and extension or url leads to folder "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" appears.
1. Run server.js in TestServer folder.
2. Run Project attached.
3. Press GetAudioClip (here request with url "http://127.0.0.1/audio" is created and sent).
Actual result: "Streaming of '' on this platform is not supported" error.
Expected result: Error should contain extension, like "Streaming of 'mp3' on this platform is not supported".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- Command line testing in batchmode with legacy -runEditorTests is not equivalent to -runTests -testPlatform EditMode