Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[ReflProbes] Smoothness stepping artifacts with realtime reflection probes (lack of trilinear?)
1) Open project/scene.
2) Go into quality setting and change Anisotropic textures from "forced on" to "per texture"
3) Notice that circles on plane object change drastically.(Gif below)
NOTE: while reproducing with 5.2.3f1 circles look different and changing this setting doesn't seem to affect them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems