Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Static GameObjects that belong in Terrain cast realtime shadows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Terrain.zip"
2. Open the "1" scene,
3. Observe the shadow of the tree
4. Zoom in to the tree in the terrain
Expected result: Trees should have only a shadow mask.
Actual result: The tree will have the shadow mask and real-time shadow (not like a "Cube" GameObject in the scene)
Reproduced in: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated