Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Static GameObjects that belong in Terrain cast realtime shadows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Terrain.zip"
2. Open the "1" scene,
3. Observe the shadow of the tree
4. Zoom in to the tree in the terrain
Expected result: Trees should have only a shadow mask.
Actual result: The tree will have the shadow mask and real-time shadow (not like a "Cube" GameObject in the scene)
Reproduced in: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders