Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Static GameObjects that belong in Terrain cast realtime shadows
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project "Terrain.zip"
2. Open the "1" scene,
3. Observe the shadow of the tree
4. Zoom in to the tree in the terrain
Expected result: Trees should have only a shadow mask.
Actual result: The tree will have the shadow mask and real-time shadow (not like a "Cube" GameObject in the scene)
Reproduced in: 2017.4.19f1, 2018.3.4f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string