Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Won't Fix in 5.4, 5.5
Planned for 2018.4
Assetbundles built with the same shaders different from each other
1. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder
2. Delete everything from Assets/StreamingAssets/Test1 and Assets/StreamingAssets/Test2 folders.
3. Delete the library folder
4. Open the project
5. Press Tools > TestBinaryReproducibility
6. Press "Run Test 1"
7. Close Unity
8. Delete library folder
9. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder (again!)
10. Press "Run Test 2"
11. Press "Compare Built Bundles"
12. The message in the console should now indicate that the bundles are different.
Notice that this doesn't happen if you untick Static Batching in Player Settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler