Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Won't Fix in 5.4, 5.5
Assetbundles built with the same shaders different from each other
1. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder
2. Delete everything from Assets/StreamingAssets/Test1 and Assets/StreamingAssets/Test2 folders.
3. Delete the library folder
4. Open the project
5. Press Tools > TestBinaryReproducibility
6. Press "Run Test 1"
7. Close Unity
8. Delete library folder
9. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder (again!)
10. Press "Run Test 2"
11. Press "Compare Built Bundles"
12. The message in the console should now indicate that the bundles are different.
Notice that this doesn't happen if you untick Static Batching in Player Settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode