Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Won't Fix in 5.4, 5.5
Assetbundles built with the same shaders different from each other
1. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder
2. Delete everything from Assets/StreamingAssets/Test1 and Assets/StreamingAssets/Test2 folders.
3. Delete the library folder
4. Open the project
5. Press Tools > TestBinaryReproducibility
6. Press "Run Test 1"
7. Close Unity
8. Delete library folder
9. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder (again!)
10. Press "Run Test 2"
11. Press "Compare Built Bundles"
12. The message in the console should now indicate that the bundles are different.
Notice that this doesn't happen if you untick Static Batching in Player Settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3