Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Won't Fix in 5.4.X, 5.5.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Assetbundles built with the same shaders different from each other
1. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder
2. Delete everything from Assets/StreamingAssets/Test1 and Assets/StreamingAssets/Test2 folders.
3. Delete the library folder
4. Open the project
5. Press Tools > TestBinaryReproducibility
6. Press "Run Test 1"
7. Close Unity
8. Delete library folder
9. Delete the "NewUnlitShader X.shader" files from the assets folder (again!)
10. Press "Run Test 2"
11. Press "Compare Built Bundles"
12. The message in the console should now indicate that the bundles are different.
Notice that this doesn't happen if you untick Static Batching in Player Settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh