Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.10f1, 2023.2.0b6, 2023.3.0a1
StateMachineBehaviour messages don't fire when used on Animator Controller Override Layers
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "1593820 StateMachineBehaviour Messages.zip"
2. Open SampleScene
3. Notice the three Cubes with different Animator Controllers setups
4. Notice that some of the Animators States have a StateMachineBehavior on Layer 1
5. Press Play
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: Some of the Messages should state that they are fired from Layer 1
Actual result: Only Messages fired from the Base Layer are triggered
Reproducible on: 2022.1.0a13, 2022.3.4f1, 2023.1.2f1, 2023.2.0a21
Not reproducible on: 2021.3.28f1, 2022.1.0a12
Environment Tested on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"