Search Issue Tracker
Starting Resources.LoadAsync will delay upcoming AssetBundle.LoadAsset's loading
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Build asset bundles ((upper menu) BuildTools -> Build -> Build AssetBundles for Android)
3) Build and run on any Android device
4) Press 'Load' button
-- Notice that in left top corner loading time is printed
When Resources.LoadAsync called next AssetBundle.LoadAsset takes 300 - 600 ms to load.
Resources.LoadAsync should not affect AssetBundle loading time.
Tested with Android and iOS and Windows 10. Every platform reproduces this issue.
2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar