Search Issue Tracker
Starting Resources.LoadAsync will delay upcoming AssetBundle.LoadAsset's loading
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Build asset bundles ((upper menu) BuildTools -> Build -> Build AssetBundles for Android)
3) Build and run on any Android device
4) Press 'Load' button
-- Notice that in left top corner loading time is printed
When Resources.LoadAsync called next AssetBundle.LoadAsset takes 300 - 600 ms to load.
Resources.LoadAsync should not affect AssetBundle loading time.
Tested with Android and iOS and Windows 10. Every platform reproduces this issue.
2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs