Search Issue Tracker
Starting Resources.LoadAsync will delay upcoming AssetBundle.LoadAsset's loading
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Build asset bundles ((upper menu) BuildTools -> Build -> Build AssetBundles for Android)
3) Build and run on any Android device
4) Press 'Load' button
-- Notice that in left top corner loading time is printed
When Resources.LoadAsync called next AssetBundle.LoadAsset takes 300 - 600 ms to load.
Resources.LoadAsync should not affect AssetBundle loading time.
Tested with Android and iOS and Windows 10. Every platform reproduces this issue.
2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property