Search Issue Tracker
Starting Resources.LoadAsync will delay upcoming AssetBundle.LoadAsset's loading
1) Download and open user's attached project
2) Build asset bundles ((upper menu) BuildTools -> Build -> Build AssetBundles for Android)
3) Build and run on any Android device
4) Press 'Load' button
-- Notice that in left top corner loading time is printed
When Resources.LoadAsync called next AssetBundle.LoadAsset takes 300 - 600 ms to load.
Resources.LoadAsync should not affect AssetBundle loading time.
Tested with Android and iOS and Windows 10. Every platform reproduces this issue.
2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0f2, 5.5.2p4, 5.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Missing documentation for GetLights
- Broken link in HDRP manual