Search Issue Tracker
[Standalone] When scene is loaded using additive mode SpriteRenderer loses connection to changes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "812457ReproProjectSons.zip"
2. Open and play Demo_Self-Playing scene
3. Hit Escape key
- Main Menu scene is loaded additively
4. Click on Character Pool button
5. Click on Create Character button
6. Change avatar's Skin Colour using arrows in the scene (you can change all other appearance settings)
-Notice the avatar's skin color changes
7. Build the project (Demo_Self-Playing and Main Menu scenes)
8. Repeat 2-6 steps
-Notice avatar's Skin Color doesn't change, even though, GUI text in the left shows that color is changing
- Project has AllGO scene where both scenes are merged - issue doesn't exist.
- When loading scene using LoadSceneMode.Single - issue doesn't exist.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b24, 5.4.2f1, 5.5.0b9 Win and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene