Search Issue Tracker
[Linear|Standalone] The game screen is darker when non-native screen resolution is set
1. Open the attached project
2. Build it with the "Scene_MainMenu" scene
3. In the build, change resolutions from non-native, to native
4. You should see the game getting darker in non-native resolutions
Result: texture color difference in different resolutions
This bug is reproducible with both dx9 and dx11, but you cant reproduce it with "gamma" Color Space selected in the project settings.
Tested and reproduced on: 5.2.4.f1, 5.3.6p5, 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar