Search Issue Tracker
SSL Web Requests crash standalone builds on hardware with specific network adapters
Prerequisites: A machine with Atheros AR8151 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller or Intel(R) 82578DM Gigabit Network Connection adapter
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open "MainScene" scene
3. Build development build for windows 64bit target
4. Run build for approximately 30-60 minutes
Results: Build crashes
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b22
Note: Did not reproduce with 5.3.5p3 and 5.2.4f1 on old machine as CPU usage gone to 100% and computer froze.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`