Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[SRP] SetupCameraProperties creates incorrect projection matrix unless you use buffer.Blit
1. Open attached project "CameraProperties.zip" and scene "Scene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, My Script component, first enable "Blit", then "Extra Setup" variables
4. Compare Scene View's "Main Camera" preview, and Game View
Expected result: The Game View and Main Camera preview match throughout the process
Actual result: The Game View and Main Camera preview match only when a bit occurs before rendering
Reproducible with: 2019.4.10f1 (SRP 7.5.1), 2020.1.6f1 (SRP 9.0.0-preview.60), 2020.2.0b3 (SRP 10.0.0-preview.30)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler