Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[SRP] SetupCameraProperties creates incorrect projection matrix unless you use buffer.Blit
1. Open attached project "CameraProperties.zip" and scene "Scene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, My Script component, first enable "Blit", then "Extra Setup" variables
4. Compare Scene View's "Main Camera" preview, and Game View
Expected result: The Game View and Main Camera preview match throughout the process
Actual result: The Game View and Main Camera preview match only when a bit occurs before rendering
Reproducible with: 2019.4.10f1 (SRP 7.5.1), 2020.1.6f1 (SRP 9.0.0-preview.60), 2020.2.0b3 (SRP 10.0.0-preview.30)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker