Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
SRP Lightweight render shows black screen when render scale is not close to 1 with differing HDR settings between cameras
1. Open the attached "Stripped_1039152" project.
2. Open the "HDR and renenderscale bug" scene.
- Game view is black with a white text.
- Camera (Main Camera) with HDR enabled is drawn black.
- Select "LightweightAsset" in the Project View and set Render Scale slider close to 1.
- Enable HDR for "Canvas > HUD CAMERA".
2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled