Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
SRP causes crashes 100% when running with Graphics Jobs enabled
Running anything using SRP with GraphicsJobs enabled will eventually crash due to stateBlocks (describing gfx states like Raster/Blend) being deleted before they are copied into the graphics job. Renderer fails to create Raster/Blend state from said released memory containing trash and crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute