Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
SRP causes crashes 100% when running with Graphics Jobs enabled
Running anything using SRP with GraphicsJobs enabled will eventually crash due to stateBlocks (describing gfx states like Raster/Blend) being deleted before they are copied into the graphics job. Renderer fails to create Raster/Blend state from said released memory containing trash and crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)