Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
SRP causes crashes 100% when running with Graphics Jobs enabled
Running anything using SRP with GraphicsJobs enabled will eventually crash due to stateBlocks (describing gfx states like Raster/Blend) being deleted before they are copied into the graphics job. Renderer fails to create Raster/Blend state from said released memory containing trash and crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PS4 Build times seems to have doubled in 2019.3.0f3
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0