Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
SRP causes crashes 100% when running with Graphics Jobs enabled
Running anything using SRP with GraphicsJobs enabled will eventually crash due to stateBlocks (describing gfx states like Raster/Blend) being deleted before they are copied into the graphics job. Renderer fails to create Raster/Blend state from said released memory containing trash and crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called