Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
SRP causes crashes 100% when running with Graphics Jobs enabled
Running anything using SRP with GraphicsJobs enabled will eventually crash due to stateBlocks (describing gfx states like Raster/Blend) being deleted before they are copied into the graphics job. Renderer fails to create Raster/Blend state from said released memory containing trash and crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated