Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[SpritePacking] 'Find Reference in Scene' does not work on packed sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (sprite_test.zip)
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Open Sprite Packer window and click 'Pack'
4. Right click on one of 'not packed' sprite assets in the Project view, select 'Find References In Scene'
5. Notice it finds the correct game object that uses the selected sprite asset
6. Now right-click on one of 'packed' sprite assets, select 'Find References In Scene'
7. Notice that no game objects are found, while both of the packed sprite assets are also used in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Having a method called Update in a ScriptableObject causes an error if it has a parameter
- Changing the center of mass makes the Rigidbody constraints fail to lock
- [Collab] Version control mode remains the same after enabling collab, but selection field becomes disabled
- Rendering a mesh using different vertices with same uv-coordinates renders some artifacts around the mesh
- [WebGL] Custom cursor is invisible when using Cursor.SetCursor and CursorMode is set to Auto with Microsoft Edge web browser