Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[SpritePacking] 'Find Reference in Scene' does not work on packed sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (sprite_test.zip)
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Open Sprite Packer window and click 'Pack'
4. Right click on one of 'not packed' sprite assets in the Project view, select 'Find References In Scene'
5. Notice it finds the correct game object that uses the selected sprite asset
6. Now right-click on one of 'packed' sprite assets, select 'Find References In Scene'
7. Notice that no game objects are found, while both of the packed sprite assets are also used in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated