Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[SpritePacking] 'Find Reference in Scene' does not work on packed sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (sprite_test.zip)
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Open Sprite Packer window and click 'Pack'
4. Right click on one of 'not packed' sprite assets in the Project view, select 'Find References In Scene'
5. Notice it finds the correct game object that uses the selected sprite asset
6. Now right-click on one of 'packed' sprite assets, select 'Find References In Scene'
7. Notice that no game objects are found, while both of the packed sprite assets are also used in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- UI Image Maskable property not recognized by EventSystem when using RectMask2D
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications