Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[SpritePacking] 'Find Reference in Scene' does not work on packed sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (sprite_test.zip)
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Open Sprite Packer window and click 'Pack'
4. Right click on one of 'not packed' sprite assets in the Project view, select 'Find References In Scene'
5. Notice it finds the correct game object that uses the selected sprite asset
6. Now right-click on one of 'packed' sprite assets, select 'Find References In Scene'
7. Notice that no game objects are found, while both of the packed sprite assets are also used in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.