Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[SpritePacking] 'Find Reference in Scene' does not work on packed sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (sprite_test.zip)
2. Open 'Test' scene
3. Open Sprite Packer window and click 'Pack'
4. Right click on one of 'not packed' sprite assets in the Project view, select 'Find References In Scene'
5. Notice it finds the correct game object that uses the selected sprite asset
6. Now right-click on one of 'packed' sprite assets, select 'Find References In Scene'
7. Notice that no game objects are found, while both of the packed sprite assets are also used in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default