Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[SpritePacker] Packing crunched sprites crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackerBugRepro.zip"
2. Open sprite packer window
3. Press pack
4. Unity crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
5. Reopen project
6. Select all sprites and change their format to other than crunched
7. Pack sprites
8. Unity no longer crashes.
Crashes when packing crunched 24-bit texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete