Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[SpritePacker] Packing crunched sprites crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackerBugRepro.zip"
2. Open sprite packer window
3. Press pack
4. Unity crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
5. Reopen project
6. Select all sprites and change their format to other than crunched
7. Pack sprites
8. Unity no longer crashes.
Crashes when packing crunched 24-bit texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode