Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[SpritePacker] Packing crunched sprites crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackerBugRepro.zip"
2. Open sprite packer window
3. Press pack
4. Unity crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
5. Reopen project
6. Select all sprites and change their format to other than crunched
7. Pack sprites
8. Unity no longer crashes.
Crashes when packing crunched 24-bit texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)