Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[SpritePacker] Packing crunched sprites crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackerBugRepro.zip"
2. Open sprite packer window
3. Press pack
4. Unity crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
5. Reopen project
6. Select all sprites and change their format to other than crunched
7. Pack sprites
8. Unity no longer crashes.
Crashes when packing crunched 24-bit texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted