Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
[SpritePacker] Packing crunched sprites crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "PackerBugRepro.zip"
2. Open sprite packer window
3. Press pack
4. Unity crashes at crnlib::crn_comp::append_chunks
5. Reopen project
6. Select all sprites and change their format to other than crunched
7. Pack sprites
8. Unity no longer crashes.
Crashes when packing crunched 24-bit texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website