Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[SpriteEditor] Zoom in/out Slider in "Secondary Textures" under Sprite Editor drop-down menu doesn't work
In "Secondary Textures", Zoom in/out slider doesn't scale, and it's not visible.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new 2D Project.
2. Import a .png file and change the Texture Type to Sprite
3. Sprite Editor > Secondary Textures
4. Move the Zoom in/out Slider.
Actual Result: Slider value doesn't affect on sprite image and it always in a hidden state
Expected Result: On changing the value from the slider, Image gets a zoom in/out
Occurring on: 2020.1.0a10, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.2.0a12
Note: The feature is introduced in 2019.2.0a12
Windows 10, macOS 10.14 & Linux
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler