Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
[SpriteEditor] Memory leak when applying changes to sprite
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "SpriteMemoryLeak.zip"
2. Select "ziyuan" sprite in project tab
3. Open sprite editor
4. Open task manager
5. Change boundaries of one sprite
6. Press apply
7. In task manager, notice how memory builds up
Reproduced with: 5.3.1f1, 5.4.0b1
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned