Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
SpriteAtlas inspector does not correctly update after calling SpriteAtlasExtensions.SetPlatformSettings
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Select Global -> SpriteAtlas_Global to see it in the inspector
3. Select SpriteAtlas menu item and click "Test Modify"
4. Notice that nothing has changed
5. Deselect SpriteAtlas_Global by selecting another object in project view and select SpriteAtlas_Global again
6. Notice that parameters have changed
Expected result: SpriteAtlas_Global parameters should change immediately after clicking the item in the menu
Actual result: Parameters in the inspector are changed only then when the object is reselected
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4
Cannot reproduce on versions below 2018.2 because of SpriteAtlasExtensions errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first