Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
SpriteAtlas inspector does not correctly update after calling SpriteAtlasExtensions.SetPlatformSettings
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Select Global -> SpriteAtlas_Global to see it in the inspector
3. Select SpriteAtlas menu item and click "Test Modify"
4. Notice that nothing has changed
5. Deselect SpriteAtlas_Global by selecting another object in project view and select SpriteAtlas_Global again
6. Notice that parameters have changed
Expected result: SpriteAtlas_Global parameters should change immediately after clicking the item in the menu
Actual result: Parameters in the inspector are changed only then when the object is reselected
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4
Cannot reproduce on versions below 2018.2 because of SpriteAtlasExtensions errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets