Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears when clicking drop-down menus
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Assets/Sprites sprite sheet
3. In the Inspector window, click several times on one of the drop-down menus
Expected result: There is no Sprite Sheet grid artifact on the Preview window.
Actual result: Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears on the Preview window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0a5
Note: The issue is reproducible on the Scene window as well.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called