Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears when clicking drop-down menus
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Assets/Sprites sprite sheet
3. In the Inspector window, click several times on one of the drop-down menus
Expected result: There is no Sprite Sheet grid artifact on the Preview window.
Actual result: Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears on the Preview window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0a5
Note: The issue is reproducible on the Scene window as well.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"