Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears when clicking drop-down menus
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Assets/Sprites sprite sheet
3. In the Inspector window, click several times on one of the drop-down menus
Expected result: There is no Sprite Sheet grid artifact on the Preview window.
Actual result: Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears on the Preview window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0a5
Note: The issue is reproducible on the Scene window as well.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- Docked Grid and Snap Settings window disappears when reloading a project
- Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake
- Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after swapping the Sprites
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol