Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears when clicking drop-down menus
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Select Assets/Sprites sprite sheet
3. In the Inspector window, click several times on one of the drop-down menus
Expected result: There is no Sprite Sheet grid artifact on the Preview window.
Actual result: Sprite Sheet grid artifact appears on the Preview window.
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.3.0a3
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.0a5
Note: The issue is reproducible on the Scene window as well.
Fixed in 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted