Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Sprite is removed from Objects for Packing list of Sprite Atlas when using undo after replacing the Sprites
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1261537.zip"
2. In Project window select "Test" Sprite Atlas
3. In Inspector window add a few (2-3) Sprites to Objects for Packing list
4. Drag and drop "Test0.jpeg" from Project window on top of any item in Objects for Packing list in the Inspector window to replace it
5. Undo the last action (by clicking Edit > Undo Inspector, or Ctrl+Z)
Expected result: the Sprite replacement action was undone
Actual result: the replaced Sprite was removed from the Objects for Packing list
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject icon disappears when selecting the GameObject
- [Android] Maximum deltaTime is reached when opening an app from the background
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.