Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Sprite is anchored to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1223096"
2. Navigate to Project-> Assets and select "animales2"
3. In the Inspector window press "Sprite Editor"
4. In the Sprite Editor window click and drag to create new Sprite
5. Change its name
6. Create another Sprite
7. Select the newest created Sprite and notice that older created Sprites is selected
Expected results: Differetently created Sprites are separate
Actual results: Sprite is attached to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5 (44796c9d3c2c), 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0f5 (31004ce75319)
Note: It is crucial to have Sprite Mode selected to "Multiple" in the Inspector window of a Sprite to reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry