Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Sprite is anchored to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1223096"
2. Navigate to Project-> Assets and select "animales2"
3. In the Inspector window press "Sprite Editor"
4. In the Sprite Editor window click and drag to create new Sprite
5. Change its name
6. Create another Sprite
7. Select the newest created Sprite and notice that older created Sprites is selected
Expected results: Differetently created Sprites are separate
Actual results: Sprite is attached to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5 (44796c9d3c2c), 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0f5 (31004ce75319)
Note: It is crucial to have Sprite Mode selected to "Multiple" in the Inspector window of a Sprite to reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform