Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Sprite is anchored to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1223096"
2. Navigate to Project-> Assets and select "animales2"
3. In the Inspector window press "Sprite Editor"
4. In the Sprite Editor window click and drag to create new Sprite
5. Change its name
6. Create another Sprite
7. Select the newest created Sprite and notice that older created Sprites is selected
Expected results: Differetently created Sprites are separate
Actual results: Sprite is attached to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5 (44796c9d3c2c), 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0f5 (31004ce75319)
Note: It is crucial to have Sprite Mode selected to "Multiple" in the Inspector window of a Sprite to reproduce the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL