Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Sprite is anchored to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1223096"
2. Navigate to Project-> Assets and select "animales2"
3. In the Inspector window press "Sprite Editor"
4. In the Sprite Editor window click and drag to create new Sprite
5. Change its name
6. Create another Sprite
7. Select the newest created Sprite and notice that older created Sprites is selected
Expected results: Differetently created Sprites are separate
Actual results: Sprite is attached to another Sprite in Sprite Editor when Sprite is created after another Sprite is created and named
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0f5 (44796c9d3c2c), 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not Reproducible with: 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.0f5 (31004ce75319)
Note: It is crucial to have Sprite Mode selected to "Multiple" in the Inspector window of a Sprite to reproduce the issue
May 16, 2021 13:14
I'm afraid the issue still has not been fixed.
I've reproduced it with Unity 2021.1.7f1/2021.1.3f1 and 2D Sprite package v 1.0.0.
Apr 03, 2021 19:41
Issue still present in 2019.4.7f1 Personal
Jan 11, 2021 12:00
This issues is still present in 2019.4.1f1 Personal
Nov 25, 2020 23:27
Just encountered this bug in 2019.4.0f1
Oct 15, 2020 15:10
I'm using Unity 2020.1.9f1 and this is not fixed.
Jun 30, 2020 19:56
This hasn't been fixed for me
Mar 06, 2020 09:52
Any idea on when this will be fixed? It's seriously limiting progression of my game because i can't create new sprites/slices without reslicing the whole sprite sheet again :(
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 1.0.0):
Fixed in: 2019.3.11f1, 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a8