Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
GL.LoadOrtho is broken which causes sprite preview not rendered. See comment on bisect info
1. Create new Project
2. Import 2D Roguelike assets
3. Launch Sprite Editor on Scavengers_SpriteSheet SpriteSheet
4. Change Sprite Pivot to anything (Top for example)
5. Apply changes.
6. Inspect SpriteSheet from Editor again.
Notice that all individual sprites are blank.
Expected behavior: Individual Sprites are sliced according to changes.
Actual behavior: Individual Sprites are blank.
Repro on: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0b23
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b22
No repro on 5.3.5p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Device screen in the Simulator is scaled incorrectly and duplicates multiple times when minimizing or maximising the Simulator Window
- Error in the Console when classes are moved to another assembly
- ScrollView doesn't expand when elements are added in Play Mode
- Error in the Console when generating a PropertyBag for a Type that derives from a partial type with a private member
- Overdraw Mode falsely shows high overdraw areas when there are TMP Text and some sprites in the Scene