Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.2
Found in [Package]
4.0.0, 3.0.5, 3.0.2
[Sprite Editor] Blank input is accepted as Bone label in the "Skinning Editor"
Bone name is accepted as blank/empty in the "Skinning Editor", refer attached screenshot
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > 2D Animation(4.0.0) > Install
3. Import Sample Project Under 2D Animation Package
4. Asset > Unity Technology > 2D Animation > Sample > Sprite > Boris
5. Open Sprite Editor > Skinning Editor
6. Enable Visibility of Panel
7. Edit Bone name and give the blank input to name
Blank/empty input accepted as a Bone label
Blank input should not be accepted
Note: 2D animation package 3.0.2 is introduced in unity 2019.3.0a10
Package Found version: 4.0.0, 3.0.8, 3.0.5, 3.0.2
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'