Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"sprite.textureRect" returns values for master SpriteAtlas instead of SpriteAtlas Variant
1. Open "UnityTestProject.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Look at the Console
4. See "sprite.textureRect" values and the Sprite width and height
Expected Result: "sprite.textureRect" returns values for SpriteAtlas Variant
Actual Result: "sprite.textureRect" returns values for master SpriteAtlas
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1 (Error)
"UnityException: Sprite is not rectangle-packed. TextureRect is invalid."
"sprite.spriteAtlasTextureScale" will return for a given sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems