Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"sprite.textureRect" returns values for master SpriteAtlas instead of SpriteAtlas Variant
1. Open "UnityTestProject.zip" project
2. Enter Play mode
3. Look at the Console
4. See "sprite.textureRect" values and the Sprite width and height
Expected Result: "sprite.textureRect" returns values for SpriteAtlas Variant
Actual Result: "sprite.textureRect" returns values for master SpriteAtlas
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a6, 2019.1.0b5
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.18f1, 2017.3.0a1 (Error)
"UnityException: Sprite is not rectangle-packed. TextureRect is invalid."
"sprite.spriteAtlasTextureScale" will return for a given sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode