Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Sprite asset references are missing after upgrading
Some sprite asset references are missing after upgrading a project to 2019.1.0a10 (and occasionally a9).
1. Open the attached project in 2019.1.0a9+
2. Observe that many sprites are missing from many game objects
Note that if opening the project in 2019.1.0a8, this isn't an issue, and opening the project in a9 after it's been opened in a8 doesn't show the issue either.. however then proceeding to open it in 2019.1.0a10 always demonsrates it.
Reproducible in versions 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible in versions 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website