Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Sprite asset references are missing after upgrading
Some sprite asset references are missing after upgrading a project to 2019.1.0a10 (and occasionally a9).
1. Open the attached project in 2019.1.0a9+
2. Observe that many sprites are missing from many game objects
Note that if opening the project in 2019.1.0a8, this isn't an issue, and opening the project in a9 after it's been opened in a8 doesn't show the issue either.. however then proceeding to open it in 2019.1.0a10 always demonsrates it.
Reproducible in versions 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible in versions 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine