Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Sprite asset references are missing after upgrading
Some sprite asset references are missing after upgrading a project to 2019.1.0a10 (and occasionally a9).
1. Open the attached project in 2019.1.0a9+
2. Observe that many sprites are missing from many game objects
Note that if opening the project in 2019.1.0a8, this isn't an issue, and opening the project in a9 after it's been opened in a8 doesn't show the issue either.. however then proceeding to open it in 2019.1.0a10 always demonsrates it.
Reproducible in versions 2019.1.0a9, 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible in versions 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)